Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Growing Up Too Fast






I was just telling Kris last night that this year has been such a strange one. We have done so much and have had lots of momentous ocassions. My most favorite was bringing this little guy into the world. He is always such a ray of sunshine! Now he can sit up on his own and he's crawling around here like he owns the place. I wish I could keep him my baby forever, but there are so many things that I want to share with him as he grows. I just wish time would slow down a bit.
I did find my camera. It was in one of the last boxes we unpacked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering if you found your camera so I decided to look and there is that sweet boy. He is growing so fast and I miss him and his siblings so much. Now you need to catch up and post more pics. Tell those kiddies Grandma B loves them.