Monday, November 03, 2008

Where Is My Camera?

So many things have happened over the past week and I haven't been able to get pictures of anything because I can't find my camera!
We are all moved into our new house. It's such a great feeling. I love having carpet again. Henry loves to get down on the floor and crawl around. Yes, he's crawling, well, more like combat crawling on one leg but he's getting around!
We celebrated Emma's 5th birthday. I felt bad because the kids don't have any friends here yet, but she didn't seem to mind too much. Kris and I went and adopted a kitten at the animal shelter just for her. She named him Marvin (actually Kris named him after his favorite football player, Marvin Harrison - what a goob!). They are like two peas in a pod. Marvin is somewhat of a 'needy' cat, but Emma gives him so much attention that he has to hide from her under the couch just so he can catch a cat nap here and there. He is a good cat though and uses the litter box like he should. Thank Goodness!
Kris has almost finished painting the girls' room. As soon as I can find my camera I'll put up some pictures. It's got to be in a box somewhere!

No comments: