Sunday, November 23, 2008

TP is Fascinating!

Why is it that with all of my kids they find toilet paper so much fun? Forget about buying expensive gifts for Christmas, just get them a roll of tp and a cardboard box. :)

He was telling me what a smart boy he was to have found such a treasure.

It doesn't taste so well though.

You kind of get used to the gritty flavor after a while.


2 comments:

fosterheartsathome said...

Too cute...how are things going? Want to come down for Thanksgiving?!

Katie and Joel Hutsell said...

He looks so different! I know kids do that, but it's still a shocker. I hope he knows who I am come Christmas. What kind of tp are you buying? It must be really good, better than mine because Chloe never got into the toilet paper:-) Can't wait to see you guys again. Have a good Thanksgiving!