Monday, September 10, 2007

Have You Ever Seen a Peep Show?

No, not that kind of peep show. Your minds are in the gutter! But, you can imagine my disbelief when I overheard a converation Isaac was having with the girls about a peep show. Turns out the little chicks that Meemaw Hutsell sent last Easter were part of a show the kids were putting on. Thanks for the laugh Meemaw!

5 comments:

The Chinlund Family said...

You are right, I hadn't seen the ticker!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting!

kristenlea47 said...

That is hilarious!

kristenlea47 said...

Thanks for the encouragement.

fosterheartsathome said...

hee hee!i love it! children bring such joy into our everyday living...can't imagine how boring life would be without them!
:)
K

Darlene R. said...

Hi Megan! Um, I didn't even know that you were expecting again! Congrats.
Aren't birthday parties so much fun? I love blogs that post pictures. They make thing a little more interesting.
Hope you're feeling well.
I got on to Tasha for not posting more on her blog. She's doing better now.
Talk to you later,
Darlene
btw- peep show, how funny!