Saturday, September 08, 2007

All Banged Up


Lily was riding her scooter yesterday and fell off the curb, into the street, and onto her face. She got pretty banged up, but she was quite a trooper and didn't cry much. I gave her a mirror to look at and she whimpered a bit, but then was more interested in checking out her battle wounds. She's all smiles now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily looks like I did when I was a kid. I was always falling down and skinning myself up. I'm still doing it, I fell off Ferry's deck this past weekend and burgered up my foot and arm. I guess once a clutse (wrong spelling) always a clutse.(I can't even spell it)Duh Give her lots of kisses from memaw that will make her better. Love you Lily.

mi*chelle said...

I just saw your counter on here!!!!!! I can't believe you are on to number 5!!! Congrats! And you're a brave BRAVE woman!