On Labor Day, we were invited by a few other families from church to join them on an adventure to the aquarium. It turned out to be quite an adventure and lots of fun. Here are just a few pictures from our experience.

The aquarium from inside the park. It's really a great place.

The boys were trying to figure out where to go on their maps.

See Isaac scratching his head? So serious...

Trying to see the turtles

I love this exhibit. The turtles swim so close to the glass. It actually looks like the kids are touching them.

Lily and Alivia

Groupies

That's one giant mouth you have, Mr. Shark!


Watching the fish swim by.

Whale shark and a sting ray. Did you know that they actually have a place here where you can dive with the whale sharks? Sounds kinda neat.
2 comments:
I love all the pictures!!! Your kids are so darn cute, makes me want 4! Are you planning on having any more?
The 2nd picture of the 4 kids in the sharks mouth I just love. I used it as my screen saver and just realized something yesterday. Lily is holding up 2 fingers. I wonder if that is for 2 years old or peace. i guess it is for whatever we want. Brings back memories of when we went to the aquarium. Love you all.
Post a Comment