Monday, September 10, 2007

12 Week Sonogram

Well, for those of you who are still clueless, yes, we're adding to our family again. This is the little bean at 12 weeks. I know not all of you are sonogram savvy so here is an explanation of where the baby is. If you look in the top right, he/she is upside down and facing us, both hands are visible and you can see the body. He/she is about the size of an apple.

I realize that at this point it is virtually impossible to feel movement, but I kid you not, I have felt a couple of little kicks. Yes, I've considered it could be gas, but I've had four babies already, I know what a kick feels like. Could this mean it's a boy? If I'm feeling kicks already, how hard is the baby going to kick at 20 weeks? Or 30 weeks? Yikes!

10 comments:

fosterheartsathome said...

uhm...it looks like there is two babies in there if you ask me!
Another friend just found out she is pregnant with her 6th!
Psalms 127 and 128 have been the song on my lips for several months.
:)
Karla

The Hutsells said...

Ha Ha Ha! The doc did a thorough look and there's only one. Funny though, real funny!

mi*chelle said...

I hate to break it to you but it wasn't until my 20 week ultrasound that we discovered the second baby!!! Just so you know......there's still time.

The Hutsells said...

Okay, okay.... Now it's really not funny! You guys can stop now!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!That is awesome!We can't wait to see you guys again.Glad you enjoyed the pictures!Tasha

Todd and Micah said...

What a cute little peanut?! And if Michelle is right, maybe you can kill two birds with one stone and have twin boys. HA!

Homegrown Tribe said...

I just found your blog... Your daughter with the red curly hair reminds me so much of my baby pictures it's funny. Maybe IF we had a girl she would look like that. Ha! Congratulations on the pregnancy.

YOu have a beautiful family and congrats again.

Brittany

Anonymous said...

Well now, now. I was just thinking, it is time for Megan to have another baby. And low and behold, my esp was right. I could not think of a better woman to have lots of babies :-) I also put my vote in for twins!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 5th! My husband and I also have 5 (ages 7 to 7months)and everyone kidded us about twins also. Yes, it is likely you are feeling the baby, you are an expert at this by now!

kristenlea47 said...

Oh my gosh, I haven't checked your blog in a while and Congratulations, Beefy!