Friday, September 21, 2007

A Day in the Life of a Hutsell

What else do you need when you have a great pair of boots and leftover spaghetti on your face?!?
Isaac is at work again at his legos.
Isaac and Emma have been learning the song 'Jesus Loves the Little Children' in sign language. Emma is always going around the house singing it. She does really well at signing too.

Alivia has finally started walking. It took 15 1/2 months (the longest for any of our kids), but she finally did it.

3 comments:

pchutsell said...

Megan & kris, I just love seeing pictures of my grandbabies they have all grown so much! I'm counting down the days and the hugging & kissing begins. I have to make up for lost time. Love to all, Meemaw H.

Katie and Joel Hutsell said...

I'm getting nervous about Chloe learning to walk! She stands up holding onto something and she walks all around her crib, but no sign of actual walking. I'm sure she'll surprise me and just take off with no warning, but 15 months is coming up really soon! I told her she only has 2 more months to get on it! I don't think she really cared though. The kids are all so cute, I can't wait to see them! It's going to be adorable watching them all play, Chloe is kind of a meanie sometimes though, we'll have to keep an eye on her!
Love, the other Hutsells

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Another Hutsell to love! What awesome news! Hope you're feeling OK and enjoying pregnancy!