Saturday, August 18, 2007

You're the Apple of my Eye

So, what began as just one sitting on the couch, ended up being all four of them up there. I couldn't let this moment get away and I called to Kris to grab the camera. He took some really good pictures of them all eating thier apples together.
Isaac and Alivia are like two peas in a pod. She just adores her brother.
Alivia had a little piece of an apple in her hand, but she liked to take a couple of bites off her brother's apple. He didn't seem to mind
Lily would say 'cheese' and then immediately quit smiling. Kris had like 1.2 seconds to snap her picture while she was grinning, thus the lack of pearly whites from her.
Emma ended up eating her whole apple minus the seeds. She didn't understand the need to waste the core. She cried when I made her throw it away.

2 comments:

mi*chelle said...

very sweet! great memories! glad you got to record them in word and picture!

kristenlea47 said...

Sooo adorable!