Looks as though she was a fan of the cake :) I've never even seen her and I still can't believe how big she is. I can't wait till you guys move back to the states; I miss you so much.
Aren't first birthdays wonderful! Alivia had a great time. That beautiful red hair is getting curly. She is such a ham. I can't wait till you move back either. Those hugs and kisses are building up.
5 comments:
Looks as though she was a fan of the cake :) I've never even seen her and I still can't believe how big she is. I can't wait till you guys move back to the states; I miss you so much.
Aren't first birthdays wonderful! Alivia had a great time. That beautiful red hair is getting curly. She is such a ham. I can't wait till you move back either. Those hugs and kisses are building up.
Much love,
Me-maw Barber
Has it been a year already? She's beautiful! :)
ok...what kind of a amera do you have..it takes the best pictures!
K
that is supposed to say...camera, not amera! :) Blonde moment!
Post a Comment