Hello Everyone. I had to make some changes to the blog in order for you to see the slideshow. I spent way to long on it for it not to be posted. I hope you enjoy it.
Hey Guys!It's Tasha aka Shasta!I ran into Paul and Vickie last weekend and they told me to check out your blog.Your children are just BEAUTIFUL! Hope to talk to ya soon!
I just made the meatloaf I always do....it just must have hit the spot!!! They all have days like that...luckily, for now, they seem to have them on alternating days. Luke ordered an adult meal at Bob Evans the last time we were there and we thought for SURE he couldn't eat it all, but we were wrong....
3 comments:
Cute pictures of the birthday cake destruction! Looks like a lot of fun!
Hey Guys!It's Tasha aka Shasta!I ran into Paul and Vickie last weekend and they told me to check out your blog.Your children are just BEAUTIFUL! Hope to talk to ya soon!
I just made the meatloaf I always do....it just must have hit the spot!!! They all have days like that...luckily, for now, they seem to have them on alternating days. Luke ordered an adult meal at Bob Evans the last time we were there and we thought for SURE he couldn't eat it all, but we were wrong....
Post a Comment