Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Enjoying a Sunday Afternoon

Sunday was such a warm day, we had to get out and have some fun. We went to a local elementary school and played on the playground.
Kris tried to teach the kids how to pump their legs to get them going on the swings. Emma did a great job and loved it.

We brought the remote controlled cars along and got some good use of them on the pavement. Lily would move her car forward a few inches, bend down, grab it, and say 'I got it', and then do it all over again. It was so funny.
Kris and Isaac would race each other and try to crash each others cars. I think Kris had more fun than the kids did.


Most of the time I'm the one taking the pictures, so you don't see a whole lot of me or Alivia. She's usually riding around in her Ergo baby carrier - which, I might add, is the best baby carrier in the world! So, I made sure we got a couple pictures of us together.
Does this kid look anything like me?

3 comments:

Todd and Micah said...

She has your ears :)

mi*chelle said...

very cute pictures! the first one could be sent in for some advertisement or SOMETHING!! It's breath-taking!

Anonymous said...

It kinda stinks that we all have to look at each others pictures instead of actually being there.

Looks like everyone is having fun, and getting bigger every time i see them.

I am on vacation this week so i will try to put some new posts on my site.. joel