Friday, February 16, 2007

Sugar and Spice and Everything... Chocolate?


I put Emma through a torturous hair session and told her we'd take her picture after it was all said and done. This is the first time I've tried to do a double french braid and I'm pretty proud of myself. It's not perfect, but it looked cute while it lasted.
Alivia was next in line for a bath, but wanted to get in with her sisters!

Here is what Lily looks like when we take her ponytail out. Kris likes to frizz it out and make it look like an afro.

I gave Lily her pudding cup after finishing her lunch and hurriedly went upstairs to put Alivia down for a nap. When I came back down Lily was trying to get every last scrap of chocolate out of that cup. What a mess, but I got a good laugh from it.

3 comments:

pchutsell said...

Maybe you will braid my hair someday.....
hehe

The Hutsells said...

You need to have hair first...?

mi*chelle said...

Megan,
I'm sorry I haven't gotten with you but I wanted to let you know that I am so thankful for the book!! :) I got it in the mail the other day. I have been so busy packing and doing new house stuff I haven't read any yet, but I can't wait to! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! It was really thoughtful! :) What a blessing!
Michelle