
I was taken aback when I entered Isaac's room last night and saw his latest creation with his Legos. Some of the things he makes just amazes me. He's 4 years old! I made little houses and boxy looking cars with legos when I was a kid. I can't imagine what he'll be making when he's 8!
Anyway, here is the response he had when I was complimenting his work:
Mommy: Wow, Isaac what did you build?
Isaac : (pointing left to right) That's a rocket and that's a tower.
Mommy: That is something else!!
Isaac: No, Mommy that's not something else, (again pointing left to right) that's a rocket and that's a tower!
5 comments:
HE REALLY LOOKS CUTE IN THOSE PJ'S!
YOU SHOULDN'T BE SURPRISED I KNEW THAT HE WOULD BE BRILLANT.
LOVE,
MOM
Kids are so creative. He's up for bright and innovative things. Sonya is on a painting kick right now. And climbing. gotta get her into gymnastics. Chekc out our blog, I just put the newest KY post.
I Loved this post!! :) :)
thanks for the comment! I think the lego story sounds Reader's Digest worthy. It just seems like a little thing they would have in there...you should submit it.
Thats so cute! I remember back when I was young, I was an only child in my formative years, so Legos and Barbies were my best friends! Yeah, I had the best of both worlds going on there: boy toys and girl toys. I'm weird, what can I say?
Post a Comment