Monday, February 19, 2007

Comprehensive Park

To my fellow comrades of Comprehensive Park,

I feel compelled to complain to whatever company makes these completely ridiculous commodes. I mean, come on, do you know how complicated it is to use these things? There are so compact and my children have to have a companion hold them up just to commence and complete the mission. I hope you will comply to compensate me for the pee pee pants one of us had to wear around your complex. It was not comfortable nor comical. Can't we compromise here?

Feeding the fish! Now that's something simple.

So, here is my attempt at trying to get a picture with all three of my girls. It was quite a circus and if I could show you the succession of pictures I would, because it's quite a hoot. Let's just say it didn't quite work out, but we got a couple good shots.

Thank you Mom and Dad H. for the new Colts hat.



It was low tide when we walked along the beach front. We often see people out collecting whatever they can find. For these people it's a vocation.
Here is Lily, fulfilling her role as the hungry little bird of the family. We only had enough yen to get ice cream for two, and told Isaac and Emma they had to share with Lily. It worked out pretty well.