Okay, so you all know the song, I am a C, I am a C-H, I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N. Well, when I really started listening to Isaac sing it, let's just say he has his own version.
Original: I am a C, I am a C-H, I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N. And I have C-H-R-I-S-T in my H-E-A-R-T, and I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-Y.
Isaac's version: I am a C-H, I am a C-H, I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-I-N. Or I'm a C-H-R-I-S-T in my H-E-A-R-G, and I will L-I-E-T E-T-E-R-N-A-N-L-Y.
He's so proud that he can sing this song. He really isn't that far off from the original, but I just don't have the hearg to tell him it's wrong in some parts. :)
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I never knew how to sing that song. In fact, if Isaac and I had a competition on who could sing it better, he'd win for sure.
That's so sweet!
That's cute. I'm actually pretty impressed, because that is a pretty hard song to sing and spell correctly- so he's doing pretty well for his age!
I love that song, and I can just imagine him singing it, how precious!
Try singing that song with the kids sitting and then standing ip on every vowel... as you get faster and faster...
oh yeah... who needs sugar?
Post a Comment