Sunday, September 24, 2006

Selection Board

Once again, I'm bragging about my husband. I can do that right!?! For the past couple of months, Kris has been fretting about whether or not he will get a promotion this next fiscal year or not. We found out on Saturday morning (Friday evening for you all) that the list came out and YES!!! He was on it. Sometime next year, I think May or June, he should actually get to pin on Staff Sergeant.
This is a big jump for us as he will becomes part of the Staff NCO(non-commissioned officer) world. He gets more privileges and of course more pay! Yippee!
I'm so happy for you honey and also very proud. This has been such a wonderful and awesome adventure. You deserve this!!

I thought I would post a picture of the insignias so you all can see where he is on the scale.

4 comments:

pchutsell said...

Congratulations, Kris.
You really deserve this. I'm really proud of you.
I love you,
Dad

Todd and Micah said...

Congrats!! God just continues to bless you :)

mi*chelle said...

This is REALLY great!!!! God is providing!

Katie and Joel Hutsell said...

hope this does not mean you have the funds for more kids... not just yet anyway!!!!
ha ha
congrats, you should be jumping up further rank than that. to bad it don't work that way.. you deserve it..
joel, katie and little chloe