




Usually after a typhoon passes we get about one or two days of cooler weather because it stays windy. I can't describe to you what a relief it is to have the wind blowing in your face. Try to imagine 95 degree heat with 90-100% humidity every day for 4 to 5 months straight and then I suppose you could understand what I'm talking about. Don't get me wrong, I like the beautiful weather, but I'm from Indiana, where the weather can change every 15 minutes. It's not something I'm used to dealing with. Hearing about the fall weather back home just makes me even more anxious for it to cool off.
Anyway, we can see the ocean from our house and after these storms pass we can see the whitecaps from these waves go out for miles. I've always wanted to go down to the seawall and watch these powerful waves, so that's what we did today.
They were at least 15 feet high. It was spectacular. I think Kris and I could've spent a few hours just watching it all. We got a little wet from the spray, but not to bad. The pictures don't do them justice, but I thought I'd post them anyway.
Well, I thought I would post them, looks like I can only get 5 pics on here. Oh well, I'll try again later.
1 comment:
I could use some ocean breeze right now...
Post a Comment