
This past week Lily started teething. She's had 6 teeth and that's it for the past 6 months. I was beginning to wonder when the other ones were coming in or if she even had any more. I'm not sure if there's some kind of a hormone or a chemical that the body releases that says, 'Time for more teeth', but that's exactly what happened to her. She's getting not one, not two, not three, but SIX teeth in at the same time. The two in the lower front and all four molars in the back have just appeared out of nowhere.
The first night was horrible and then I found the wonder pills. It's called Hyland's Teething Tablets. This stuff is homeopathic (which I really didn't think would work) and they do work. The next night and the night after that, we never heard a peep out of her. Even during the day if I notice that she's getting cranky, has the runny nose and that look that says, 'I'm miserable!', I'll give her a couple of those little pills and it's like she's a totally different baby. It's awesome! I highly recommend this stuff.
3 comments:
Megan & Kris I'm glad you found something to help ease Lily's pain and yours too! Hopefully she will not be cutting that many teeth again at one time. Glad every one will be sleeping better. Love Meemaw Hutsell
Hmm, Sonya has been teething as well, and I've never found anything that she chewed on enough to do much about it, but I do have those and never thought much of them. I'll try that tomorrow if she seems overly fussy. Sometimes, I just think she's having an off moment, but that could account for her out of characterness. Thanks! Hey, we are moving to Kentucky!!!
Hey, did dad make it there ok? I told him to email me but he hasn't yet, big terd. Oh and if you want to call me sometime you can cause we bought a new phone this weekend. Love you and enjoy your time with dad :)
Post a Comment