

I thought I would try to get all the clowns together for a picture and boy did I have fun doing it. I learned long ago that it's just about impossible to try to get everybody smiling for the camera, but they actually did pretty good. So here are a couple shots I took. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
5 comments:
Adorable!! I really hope that we can have kids as cute as yours. You guys need to get another family photo taken soon. I love the second picture of Lily. Reminds me of a little goof ball I once knew :)
They are so precious!!! It's amazing to think that the last time I saw you, you only had two! (And that was just a little over 2 years ago!) Time flies when you're making babies I guess :)
These are great! It's funny - and it could be the pictures - but they all look so different. Regardless, VERY cute!
Michelle
kris and megan, Great pictures! Thank you for my beautiful grand babies! Love& kisses to all, Meemaw & Peepaw Hutsell.
Megan, I just wanted to say Hi and tell you that you have such adorable children!! My husband Brandon grew up with Todd and he was Todd's best man in their wedding. I clicked on your link from Micah's page. Hope you guys can stay safe from the typhoons!! God bless,
Natalie
Post a Comment