
So, the likelihood of this typhoon actually following the path that is predicted is very slim but I thought this looked cool that it may actually run right over us. Supposedly, it's going to arrive this weekend. We'll keep you updated.

I really like this satellite picture because (if I'm correct) you can actually see where the morning sun has not yet come up on the west side of the image, it's still dark. Or, it could be just where the satellite is positioned and it hasn't orbited around to where we can see the whole picture. Either way it's a neat picture.

I don't know what all the whirligigs are in this image, jet streams maybe? I thought this one was neat too. That typhoon looks kind of ugly doesn't it?
1 comment:
Good luck! I kinda know how you feel now. How many typhoons is that this year? Bring in those bicycles :)
Post a Comment