Thursday, August 10, 2006

Our 'Snow' Day



Yesterday, we had another typhoon come close to the island, but not close enough to do any damage. It was over and done with like a summer storm back home. Kris got off work early as we went into TC-1C (Typhoon Condition 1 caution) which pretty much means get your butt inside there's a typhoon coming! Within a few hours everything was back to normal. I guess if we can't ever have snow days we can have 'typhoon' days. We're still getting some rain from it today, but that's about it.
I like to watch the satellite images as the storms come and go. I thought these were neat because you can see the eye really well.

2 comments:

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

I, too, am what is referred to in my family as a weather geek. I get Xtreme joy from watching satellite images and was excited to see more on your blog! Fun, fun, fun! Glad it wasn't a bad one!

The Hutsells said...

Holly, I'm glad I'm not the only one out there afraid to admit that!