Monday, July 31, 2006

Never before seen footage

I don't think this video ever got out to the grandparents. I found it recently by accident and thought I would put it on the blog. It was recorded last year, I think maybe in May. It just cracked me up. The kids look so small too. I can't believe how much they've grown in the past year.
Make sure you double click on the 'play' button.

4 comments:

Todd and Micah said...

You got it on there, but it's not working. The first time I used youtube, I made the mistake of making everything "private" which means that it won't let you put the video on a "public" web page. Try going back and changing it to public and reposting the URL. Good luck :)

The Hutsells said...

Hey Micah, thanks for the input. I fixed it so you should be able to see it now. Let me know if you're still having problems.

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Worked great and was adorable to watch! Thanks for sharing!

The Chinlund Family said...

What an adorable video! Every time you laughed it made me miss Micah, your laugh sounds just like hers! (I guess HER laugh sounds like YOURS) :) Cute kids Meg!