I finally got one! She has her eyes closed, but she gave me the biggest grin ever and I had to share with you all.

While I was trying to capture a picture of Alivia smiling, I thought about how many other times I've been in this situation with our other kiddos. How often have Kris and I stood over our kids, with smiles glued on our faces for so long that our cheeks hurt, just trying to catch a glimpse of a grin? And then how many times has our camera failed because the battery was low, or the flash wasn't ready, or we just didn't aim right and cut off an ear or a forehead? Thank goodness for digital cameras because who knows how many mounds of film canisters we would've had laying around the house.
Here are some pictures of the kids when they were all around Alivia's age (2-3 months). Can you identify them?


3 comments:
Huh! That's so funny; I'm sitting here at 10:?? on Monday night reading blogs, and I just noticed that you've posted this on Tuesday. It's like I'm reading news from the future! Cute pics, although one of your babes is hiding!
You made it too easy. Lily, Emma and Isaac. I guess I gave it away to everybody else. Alivia is soooo
cute. Glad you got the smile. Maybe you can get one of them altogether!
Your kids are so adorable. Hey we just started a blog, just rough right now, so check it in a bit. Chat soon, hope all is well.
Post a Comment