


Alivia is starting to smile at us now. She's been smiling at me for a few weeks but she finally gave a toothless grin to her daddy last night. I love it when my babies reach this point because they begin to interact with what's going on around them and that little lion that's been hanging from the mobile above turns into hours of fun. She's cooing too and I just love to hear the noises she makes. It's such a precious time and it seems to only last for a few fleeting moments.
I tried to take some pictures of Alivia smiling, but she's just too fast. All my close-ups didn't turn out either. Here are some of her that did turn out. I'll get a good smile one of these days.
2 comments:
I remember that Luke's first smile was to his dad when we were sitting in church. It was a great moment.
She's looking chunky and adorable! It's crazy how much she's grown already. So when are you guys coming home to visit? You need to hurry it up cause I'm missing you like crazy :)
Post a Comment