Isaac turned four years old on Tuesday. I can't believe four years has gone by since this little creature has come into our lives. I remember those first few weeks after he was born, I couldn't get over the fact that he was ours. He was the most perfect baby and so beautiful.
Four years later he's still a pretty good looking kid and full of suprises.
Here are some pictures of him with his birthday cake and him opening up his presents. Thank you Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncles for all of his gifts!He had a great day!
Four years later he's still a pretty good looking kid and full of suprises.
Here are some pictures of him with his birthday cake and him opening up his presents. Thank you Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncles for all of his gifts!He had a great day!

Kris got him some jet planes which he absolutely loves to play with.
Lily tried to help open one of his gifts.
Isaac and Emma are playing with the 'go fishing' game that Aunt Micah and Uncle Todd got for him.
6 comments:
I'm so glad he had a good birthday. Did you laugh when he opened up that fishing game? I saw that and just had to get it. Remember how much we loved that game when we were kids?! Sorry I didn't call. I started school this week, so I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Hopefully I'll be put back together by the time the kids come on Monday :) Love you!
Aww! Good times!
You guys have the neatest family. We are proud as can be. Happy memories to all of you.
Peepaw
Thanks for the comment!! I'll pray for you...you pray for me... Ok?
Hi Megan. Of course we remember you. We were the lowly freshman who looked up to the chorale greats like you (clear, straight tone in the solo in Mighty Fortress, for instance). You and Micah have great voices for solos like that. Thanks for commenting on our post. It's cool to talk to people we don't ever get to see. You have such a cute family, and very interesting posts! I laughed at Emma's head getting stuck. And you are all the way in Japan with earthquakes and all....crazy! I actually experienced some earthquakes growing up in CA, but none that ever did damage, priase God. It's funny how I can remember exactly what was happening in every earthquake I was in. I'll have to keep checking back to your blog, just to keep up with the fun posts!
Happy belated birthday Isaac! Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment