Today was to be Alivias' first day at home. We were ALL ready for Mom and Alivia to come. This morning we got the call to come up and get'em, so we did. The kids went to the playroom and I went to get Meg and Alivia. However, the "Sailors" ( insert homo-feminine "S" sound here) were more engaged in jack-assery then in doing our release papers. I guess they were waiting for us to watch a "new parent" video. We let them know where they could keep they're video, and that our 3 other children needed to be retrieved by 1300 ( that's 1pm for you "Navy" cats).
Anyhow, it was an anxious morning to say the least. By time we got home it was nap time and we took full advantage. The kids enjoyed bringing Mom and Alivia home, but the day had worn them out. Meg and I looked behind us in the van...saw 4 full carseats....then we needed naps too. Some friends from work brought us dinner, which was appreciated. Tonight is the first test in sleeping arrangements. Isaac decided he wanted to sleep in Mom and Dads bed. I'm waiting to see how long that will last. Alivia has her days and nights a little mixed up.
Thanks for all of your comments and prayers. They do not go unappreciated. Megan will resume her Blog duties shortly but has read all of your comments.
Remember to Spay or Neuter your pets......j/k
6 comments:
I can't believe I have 8 nieces and nephews now! We're gonna go broke spoilin' all these kids :)
Haha..You guys are doomed. 4 on each side....might as well get to work.
Kris,
Thanks for encouraging them. They can practice for awhile longer, Micah & Todd you have my permission. Micah's right about the going broke. I guess you will have to stay in the military and let them take care of your brood. I'm glad Megan is home and she took an extra day to rest up. I think you should take turns doing the blog, you have a way with words I didn't know about. You did a great job. Give them hugs and kisses for me.
Love ya all, Mom
Todd, Micah:
Just be careful. You may be doomed to having 4 kids...but even worse, maybe you would have them all at once....we did that for 50% of ours, you know....
Either way, when you're ready, I know Megan, Kris, Chad, and I will be chomping at the bit (as Dad would say) to take our turns spoiling! :)
Of course, all our gifts will come from the dollar store, because people with 4 kids are B.R.O.K.E. as a Joke!
Michelle
Good to hear from you Aunt Janet. How are things? Obviously you know how we're doing.
Megan! I just found you off of Michelle's blog. Congratulations on your 4th! You sure have been busy since I saw you last! Glad everything's going well for you and your family!
Melissa
Post a Comment