June 4th, happy birthday Lily. 4 years ago it appeared that the Hutsells would be a "Boy Family". The ladies have turned the tide. So Isaac and I got some pictures of the girls together.
Isaac took his first picture today. He did it all on his own. He did a fantastic job. He's a good boy and a good helper. A few minutes ago he explained to me in detail how "Web Sites" work. I didn't know he could even say web site. He also told me about "information". Then expalined to me the correlations between "0"(zero) and "O"(letter). I think I'll bring him to work to make some of my phone calls for me.
Lily missed her mommy something fierce today. We did manage to get her alittle quality time with mom before dinner. Then, before bed, she cried for mommy. A couple sugar cookies, some strawberry milk and a hug and kiss from Dad put her right out. Isaac and Emmaline have been troopers through this whole deal. Of course, they're a couple of Pro's too.
"Just when I thought I was runnin' the Show...I shoulda cried more in September"
2 comments:
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment