


Now that we've been home a few days, I think everyone, especially the kids, are getting used to having baby Alivia around. Isaac and Emma are always checking up on her. Emma asks to hold her a lot. She does a pretty good job for a 2 1/2 year old. Isaac is always cooing over her. Lily's just not sure what to think of her quite yet. I think she thinks that Alivia is just another being taking up HER space on Mom's lap. I've been trying to give Lily extra attention. She doesn't like to feel left out. I think things will change once Lily starts walking.
5 comments:
They will change when Lily walks...she'll be more independent. In the mean time, just do what you think is best as far as the attention goes...it will be frustrating, but it will be okay.
Also, I don't know because I haven't TALKED to Todd or Micah...it's all been through this or text messaging lately, and I was wondering. Do you pronounce her name Aylivia or Olivia? I realize the spelling is unique, which, again, I think is really cool (especially for little girls).
I'm praying for you! These first few months will be a little overwhelming unless Alivia is like our 4th: practically perfect!
It's pronounced like Olivia, but without so much 'O' more like an 'Ah'. We just didn't want people calling her Olie. I hate nicknames like that.
Thanks for the encouragement. Kris has four more days paternity leave and then I'm on my own. Yikes!
Thanks for the clarification. I laughed when I read your description...for some reason it gave me flash backs of Prof Guy's Bell Vowell Chart!! :) HA!
Congratulations Kris and Megan!!! What a beautiful family you have! I wish I could see and hold them all. I can't believe how big Isaac and Emma are! You two are amazing how you have time to keep up with your blog! Little Cambria keeps me so busy and she's only 1. Ryan and I have decided we would LOVE to have a big family also! Children are such an amazing blessing! Love, Jalene
Looks like you've got your hands full!
Post a Comment