There is so much going on in this picture and it all started with Kris getting down on the floor to play with Henry. Everybody else had to join in on the fun, even the cat!
Isaac and Emma thought it would be funny to make faces in the pot that was on the stove.
Aww,they are having so much fun.I love watching daddy's play with their kids.They just play different than us girls do!I didn't know you guys got a kitty.He/she is so cute!I love how it looks like it is having a staring contest with Henry!We should try to get together when you are home for Christmas.You guys can come to our house.We have plenty of room!
It's always great to see daddies play with their kids. Nothing makes me smile quicker than when the boys are all jumping on top of Chad on the living room floor!!
4 comments:
I love it! they look like they are having alot of fun! can't wait to see all of you. Love & Kisses Meemaw H.
Aww,they are having so much fun.I love watching daddy's play with their kids.They just play different than us girls do!I didn't know you guys got a kitty.He/she is so cute!I love how it looks like it is having a staring contest with Henry!We should try to get together when you are home for Christmas.You guys can come to our house.We have plenty of room!
That picture of Daddy & kids is so wonderful. Isn't family just so wonderful?
It's always great to see daddies play with their kids. Nothing makes me smile quicker than when the boys are all jumping on top of Chad on the living room floor!!
Post a Comment