I decided to brave making sugar cookies again this year. Last year they were too thin, brittle, and not very good. So, I tried a different recipe and had much better results. The kids helped me make them and we had a blast.
Kris had fun patting me with flour. He put his powdery hands somewhere else but I'll spare you that embarrassing photo.

After the cookies got done baking, the kids got to decorate them. Here's Isaac trying to figure out how to work the tube of icing.

Oops...

Emma's Christmas tree and Alivia with a mouthful.

The kids busy at work and Alivia licking the sprinkles bottle.

Lily and a green mouth.

The finished product!
8 comments:
Oh what fun!Maggie and I did this a couple weeks ago.I was as excited as she was for the first half hour or so.And then the novelty wore off.It was still fun though!Your cookies turned out cute!And that is some green icing!
Those are the best looking cookies I have ever seen!! Tell the kids they can help me get my Christmas baking done, since I'm finally getting started this weekend! Can't wait to see you guys!
Aw, I love it!
oh the memories that will last for ever & the traditions past down. Love Meemaw H.
Hi Megan! Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing the pics of your family. It is so fun to check in on how you're doing!
Big families are fun!! I love that you did this with your kids. We enjoy our family traditions, as well. Have a Merry Christmas!
:)
We were glad to be able to have some adult time w/ you both. Hope you had a safe trip home and are enjoying the book...Chris reminded me how heavy that book is...feel free to discuss!
blessings
That Via, you gotta keep an eye on her :) I can't wait to do stuff like that with Grace.
Post a Comment