Thursday, October 16, 2008

OUR NEW HOUSE!

We just found out yesterday that our loan was approved and we are set to close next week! We are so excited to be in our own home and a brand new one to boot!
We can't wait to get started painting and getting settled in.
This is the road our house sits on at the end of a cul-de-sac. There will be more new homes going up in the future, but for now we only have 6 neighbors. The homes are so new that they don't even come up on GPS.
The back of the house. Nothing fancy - yet!


5 comments:

fosterheartsathome said...

Whoo hoo! So happy for you. Doesn't it fell nice to know you are staying for awhile! Have you figured out how far we are from you all? I forget where you are exactly.
Happy painting!
K

mi*chelle said...

Congratulations! :)

Tasha said...

Yay for you guys!So happy for you!The house is beautiful.I wished we lived closer.I love to paint.I know,I'm weird.

Todd and Micah said...

Looks awesome! I'm so glad everything worked out for you guys. Maybe we can come visit sometime. You got room for 3 more :)

Anonymous said...

nice house!!!! I will have to come visit!! I like Via's adaptation to potty training. We had some snow today, and suppose to get 1-3 inches tomorrow. I am not in Indiana anymore!!