
You can't tell it from the pictures but Henry's been getting over a cold. I'm hoping it's almost gone. The other four are just starting to get a cold, so I'm hoping it's the same one Henry just had. The Lord was gracious to me this past winter as none of us got really sick with anything bad. I certainly heard some stories though. We've gone quite a while without being sick, so I suppose we're due.
I took these pictures today. Doesn't Henry have the cutest smile? I need to get some pictures of the kids on here too. They've changed so much since Christmas. I'll be sure to do that next time I post.
4 comments:
He looks like his DADDY! Wow!!
He's getting so big. I hate that I haven't seen him yet. You need to pack up those kids and get over here!
ah...so sweet! How are you hanging in there? I just did my first home birth...it was amazing!
:)
K
Megan!!!! I was just kind of jumping around looking at a few myspace pages and happened upon a friend who had you listed on their blog! I was just thinking of you the other day. I found a poster you had all signed our freshman year at IWU when I was transferring. You had said some sweet things. I loved browing your blog and seeing pictures of your family and reading about all your adventures. Your children are adorable! I'm in Rockford Illinois, married to Brandon with 2little boys. My brother is working at IWU. I'd love to catch up. Maybe we can email? Keri (Schmidt) Early
Post a Comment