Tuesday, August 19, 2008
On The Move Again
We are all packed up and ready to move again. Tomorrow we will be traveling to our next duty station in Cherry Point, North Carolina. We are sad to leave the grandparents, many of our extended family, and our church family. We had a great nine months here in Indiana and made lots of wonderful memories. I'm so glad we had this time to spend and thank the Lord for it.
As soon as we get internet set up in the house I will be back on blogger on a pretty regular basis. I didn't have high speed internet where we were living and for the past 2 months didn't have internet at all.
Please pray for us and the three day journey we will be making. We're taking a one day stop in Tennessee to break up the trip and have some fun as a family.
Thank you to everyone here in Indiana for making this temporary stay a good one. We love you all and will miss you terribly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi guys miss that sweet smile. Hope everything going okay Love Meemaw H.
That Henry!!!! What a cutie pie!! Just like the rest of your kiddos! Sure do miss you guys. Much love to you all and I hope the unpacking goes well, auuugggghhh!!!
xoxox
Meghan
Ok, what's going in in NC? I wanna see your new place. And you so need to post that picture you sent me of the 7 of you in your old western clothing. Love you!
Post a Comment