The past few weeks have gone by so fast. The kids have adjusted really well to having a new baby around. I think the older ones are used to this. :) They all try to help out and will make sure to tell me if he's crying. They are very protective of him. Emma has become my little mommy. She's such a great helper, there are times that I don't know what I would do without her and she's only 4!
I have yet to venture out with all five of them by myself. Those of you who have lots of little ones know that you have to be very strategic when going anywhere. We have been to church the last few Sundays but if it weren't for our family being there to help, I wouldn't be able to do it. Thank you Lord for such wonderful grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles! We are actually doing much better than I expected. I usually can keep up with the dishes and the laundry, but I will not tell a lie, I do have a housekeeper that comes every other week to clean what I don't have time to do. It's great!
Well, motherhood is calling!!
3 comments:
Wow, he doesn't look like Isaac at all anymore. I don't know who he looks like really. I hope his eyes stay blue too; they're really pretty.
So when you gonna pack up all those kids and come visit? Maybe that can be your first "outing" :)
PLEASE TELL MY HUSBAND ABOUT THE HOUSE CKEANER!!!!!! He thinks I'm crazy!
I was wondering how you managed! Nice to see even Super Mom cheats on occasion. Gives the rest of us hope! O, and if you didn't know, I'm 14 weeks!
Post a Comment