He's finally here! Henry Christian Hutsell was born March 14th at 12:40 pm. He weighed 8lbs. 2oz. and was 20 3/4 inches long. The birth and everything was perfect and he's such a perfect little boy.
I was scheduled to be induced on the 14th for several reasons, but mainly so that Kris could be here. Kris flew in late Wednesday night and we were able to spend a day together as a family on Thursday. Friday morning we headed to the hospital. The doctor got everything hooked up and going at 7:00 am and Henry was out not even 6 hours later. There were no complications and everyone's doing well.
He's such a relaxed baby. He barely cried when he came out. Even when he got his first bath he didn't cry. He's been sleeping really well at night and during the day he's awake often, but just looks around. He's so sweet, it's like having another Isaac around. He likes to be held alot but I think he just likes to be near a warm body.
Kris was able to stay till the 18th and then had to go back to school. It was hard to se him go, but our family has been helping us and we're getting good meals from the church. It's
11 comments:
:) So sweet!
Those little toes!
Blessings momma...we'll try to get up there this summer.
K
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! How we'd love to be there!!!!
C O N R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!
We love you guys sooooo much!!!
What a cutie!!!!! xoxox
The Thomas Clan! :)
Hutsell family, congratulations!! I can't believe you guys are 30, you still look so young to me; my little cousin! Henry is very cute and joins his darling siblings! Love the name by the way. Glad to hear everyone is healthy and happy.
Love, Jon, Susan, and kids....
Oh Wow,he is just precious!He looks just like a little Isaac.I bet he is a proud big brother.I'm so glad that Kris was able to be here for a few days with you guys and everything went so well.And his name is so classic!I love it!But then I love all your kid's names!Well,I hope that everyone is adjusting.I will be bringing you dinner in a couple of weeks.Can't wait to see you guys!Love,Tasha
Congratulations, he's beautiful. I miss your blogging, but can only imagine how full your hands are (and your heart too, eh?) :) You guys are blessed!
Hey Megan! Don't know if you remember me, it's Andrea Noble from IWU. Congratulations on your new little boy! He's adorable. So glad he's such a relaxed baby. (: I can't remember how I found your blog, you were linked on someone else's blog no doubt! It's so fun to see what you're up to and see pictures of your kids! I just saw Tammy and her new little one today, they're doing really well. I'm expecting as well, due Aug. 1 with our first - a boy.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi, and so glad everything is going so well for you!
~ Andrea
He's beautiful Megan. Congratulations!
Congrats! Yay for another blessing!!
Congratulations!!!!! He's beautiful! Hope you're doing OK without you hubby...I'll be praying for you!
So glad you are ok and so is he! Congratulations! God bless!
I have been a slacker on my blog and on reading others! Adorable! Congratulations! Those wrinkly little feet just melt my heart!
Post a Comment