I know this isn't much, but these were just a few of our Christmas pictures. The kids did so well. I'm such a proud momma and just had to show them off.
I know it's been ages since we've spoken, but I have to say, your bunch just keeps getter bigger (and cuter!) everyday! I hope you & Kris & the fantastic 5 are doing well. Please pass along 'hello's' from both Cody & I!
5 comments:
CUTE,CUTE,CUTE,CUTE!!!!
So...since you last posted pics ALIVIA has grown up!!! Beautiful kids! Can't wait to see more pics and read more updates. (in your SPARE time!) ;)
Adorable! Wasn't it great to to spend time with Todd, Micah, and Grace over Christmas!! I wish they were closer!!!!
Awww the little angels. Adorable pics!
I know it's been ages since we've spoken, but I have to say, your bunch just keeps getter bigger (and cuter!) everyday! I hope you & Kris & the fantastic 5 are doing well. Please pass along 'hello's' from both Cody & I!
Post a Comment