Friday, November 09, 2007

It's A Boy!

For all of you who are wanting to know, we found out a few days ago that our newest one to be is a boy! Kris and I are so excited to have another little guy in the family. It's going to be somewhat surreal going back into the baby department looking for blue things again.

Doesn't this ultrasound picture say it all?!? :)


The ultrasound tech said this baby is due on March 17th, right in between his daddy and mommy's birthdays. Kris's is the 16th and mine is the 18th. What a way to celebrate our 30th birthdays huh?

Also, please keep us in your prayers over the next week. The movers are coming, our house inspection will be soon after that and we still need to sell a vehicle. We will be flying back to Indiana on the 17th, so we're super excited. I can't wait to see our friends and family again. Thanks everyone!

9 comments:

Tasha said...

That is awesome.I bet Isaac is way excited about having a brother with all those sisters around!Congratulations!!We can't wait to see you guys again!Love ya!

Shoemaker Family said...

Woo Hoo for Boys!!! Congratulations!

The Chinlund Family said...

Yea!!! I'm so happy for you guys! You must be PUMPED, and buying little blue things IS fun :) Congratulations and safe travel home!!!

fosterheartsathome said...

Megan,
Ahh...we justed missed you! We were home for my granfather's funeral this week. Congrats on baby boy, my vote for names is Judah!
We will be back home around new years.
:)
Karla

mi*chelle said...

That's great! I'm happy for you. Praying for healthy now!

janet50 said...

kris and megan congrats on the soon to be new baby boy! can not wait to see you guys!! love ya!! aunt janet

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on number 5!! How long will you be in Indiana? Any chance of meeting for a few hours? Let me know. Angela

Mel said...

Oh... I am SO happy for all your good news!!! Big congrats on #5!!! And you're coming back to the States?! How long are you going to be in Indiana? Will you be staying in Logansport? If so, RD, the kids, and I would LOVE to meet your family! Let me know!

kristenlea47 said...

Congrats! I'm keeping you in my prayers as you go through a big move!