Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Harvest Party

We had a harvest party at church on the 31st. We didn't know we could dress up until the last minute, so Kris and I improvised on costumes. Isaac wore his flight suit from last year. I had it hemmed up because it was too big, but when I let out the hem, it fit perfectly. Kris found some girly things at the store, so Lily went as a movie star. Emma and Alivia didn't get to join us, so it was just me and the two of them. We had a great time.

Lily 'going fishing'.

Isaac was a pro at bowling. Lily needed a little help but knocked a few down.
Playing the duckie game. They had to pull out three ducks that said, 'Jesus Loves Me'.

Face painting is always fun. Isaac cried his eyes out when I had to take if off before he went to bed.

Feeding the Frogs was a bit of a challenge for both of them. In the end, we walked up and dropped them in. They both gave a good effort though.
Isaac is getting a little help from a friend. He loved shooting the gun.


No comments: