
We celebrated Isaac's birthday last week. He had been counting down the days for months. He got a lot of neat stuff. We may be on the other side of the world but the grandparents have still found a way to spoil our kids.

The first thing Isaac saw when we got up in the morning was his jet table. His daddy made it for him. It has a runway, a helipad, and places for him to park his jets.

After Kris left for work, Isaac hunted down all his aircraft and loaded them on the table. There were about 14 different jets, planes, and helicopters on it.

When Grandma Barber called we let him open one of the gifts she got for him. He loved his new Transformers shirt. It did shrink a little in the wash this week. :)

Just one of the many lego sets he got. More on those later...

He even got excited about opening his Transformers card from Grandpa.

Also, just one of the many Transformers that he got.

Dad got Starscream 'transformed' for him and you can see him working on Ratchet.

Starscream, Bumblebee, Optimus Primal (a bug), and Ratchet. Just look at that happy camper!
Thank you Grandma Barber and Grandpa Barber for all the cool stuff!
3 comments:
Isaac looks so big in those pictures until you put that shirt on him. i really thought that shirt was smaller than that when I bought it but I know he will grow into it. I wish we could keep him little but I know that isn't possible. I'm glad he had a great bithday and I'm counting down the days that I can see you all again.
Love Mom aka Meemaw Barber
Happy Birthday Isaac, Your airplane table DaD made you is pretty cool! Love MeeMaw H.
Its so funny because I remember that transformers were so popular when I was little!
Post a Comment