Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Prayers for Bob Nicholson & family


My brother-in-law, Todd, and my sister, Micah are facing some challenging times right now and could use your prayers. Todd's dad, Bob Nicholson, was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer a few short weeks ago. It was caught in the later stages and he is not doing well. They have given him only a few days to a few weeks to live. He is off all medication except that to control his pain and keep him comfortable.

As you all may know, Micah and Todd had their first baby on the 8th of July. They traveled back to Indiana and Bob got to meet baby Grace. I praise God that she came when she did so that he could meet her.
I can only imagine what Micah and Todd are feeling or the rest of the family. This came on very unexpected and I'm sure they all are dealing with difficult emotions. Please pray that God will bring them comfort and peace during these next few weeks.
Bob is a very strong Christian and will be healed whether it be on this Earth or in heaven. Thank you all for your support. You can get updates about Bob's condition on his daughter's website, Michelle's blog.

2 comments:

Todd and Micah said...

Thanks Meg. I love you1

mi*chelle said...

Thanks, Megan!