Some of you have expressed concerns either lately or in the past about us experiencing the big earthquakes in mainland Japan. Let me first say this, Okinawa is to Japan as Hawaii is to the US. Does that make sense? The things that happen in Japan rarely affect us here. We are far enough south of the mainland that we often get left out of the big picture. You could almost think of Okinawa as it's own little country.
So to answer your questions about the earthquakes, no, we didn't feel a thing and are in no danger.
Thanks to all of you who care about us and inquire about our safety. I thank the Lord for giving us such amazing friends. I know that we can call on you whenever we need you and that is such a special gift.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank God. I saw it in the paper this morning and was scared for you guys. That puts it into perspective. You guys recover from the typhoon yet?
Oh my gosh~! I got to hold Gracie tonight...so PRECIOUS! :) I can't wait for you to meet her, too!
Post a Comment