Sunday, June 03, 2007

Birthday dinner at Chili's

We took the kids out to Chili's to celebrate Alivia's 1st birthday and Lily's 2nd birthday. We had some friends join us and boy, did we have a grand old time!
When the girls at Chili's came out the sing the birthday song, Alivia and Lily got a good kick out of it.
Lily even clapped along.

When all else fails, use your teeth.
Alivia got a new remote. One that has lots of cool sounds on it.

This is what happens when you take a new toy away from the Birthday girl.

Our good friends, who I'll affectionately call George and Franny, gave us lots of laughs. We always have a good time when we're with them.
Lily already picked out her present at the store, but Kris thought it would be fun for her to unwrap. Who doesn't like to unwrap presents?
We asked Lily what her baby's name is and still haven't gotten a clear answer. We'll be working on that one in the future.
The kids were all sharing a Chocolate Lava Cake. Yummy!
Kisses for the Birthday girl !

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like all of us at home missed out on some good fun, maybe next year..It is awsome to see the diference bettween Chloe and Alivia for just being 2 months..

joel

Shoemaker Family said...

That picture of you guys with Alivia is awesome! Looks like fun times.

kristenlea47 said...

There are Chili's in Japan?! Haha j/k.

The Thomas Trio said...

So?!?!?! Alivia's one. Doesn't that usually mean you have a bun in the oven?!?!?

pchutsell said...

Hello, I love the pictures. You guys look like you had a great time! Wish we were there to celebrate the girls birthdays. Give them hugs and kisses for us! Love Meemaw H.

Todd and Micah said...

So glad you guys had such a great time. I totally blanked on June birthdays. I was thinking I had a break till August. The brain cells are definitely being sucked away. They'll just have more presents to open after their birthdays; that's always fun right?!

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

I'm dying laughing at "the thomas trio" comment. I was thinking just that! The picture of you and Kris with Alivia is just adorable! Looks like your girls had a great birthday!

mi*chelle said...

Very cute!