Easter morning was a blast. It was like Christmas morning all over again. I didn't hide their bags (couldn't find baskets on base anywhere). I knew that they would probably find the wrong bag and thought I would prevent any conflicts.

Isaac and Emma both got butterfly nets. Grasshoppers and butterflies always come away with legs and wings missing whenever they're caught by my children. Maybe now, they can catch bugs in a more humane way.

Alivia had to have some help from Daddy.

Lily got a backpack full of sidewalk chalk. She loved carrying it around.

Can you see Alivia in the background trying to get a good look at Lily's new Magna Doodle?

The older three got new kites. Hopefully we can get out with them sometime soon.

Thank you grandmas and grandpas for all the Easter candy. I'll send you the bill for the dentist! :)
2 comments:
Glad you guys had a good easter, ours was well, mom and dad went to katies parents house for dinner and everyone loved dads beans and moms potato salad. sorry about not conversing in a while but between work and being sick , sleep was the better choice love you joel
It's fun to have all the excitement that these holidays bring when you are a mommy getting to see their faces light up, isn't it!?! I can't wait for Todd and Micah to get to experience that as well! :) I have had fun shopping this week for her baby shower, but I can't think of what to get her. Girls must be harder for me for some reason :) :) Happy Resurrection Day!
Post a Comment