Monday, March 12, 2007

Bubbles, Bubbles, Everywhere!

Kris let the kids go outside this afternoon with a set of bubbles each. As he's sending them out the door, I'm just imagining all the bubble carnage. But, I was delightfully surprised at how well they did.

Lily was trying to figure out the technique to blowing good bubbles. Apparently, spitting on the bubble wand makes some really good ones.




Alivia watched all the excitement from the back door. Your day is coming baby!

4 comments:

The Chinlund Family said...

What great pictures! You're a good photographer Meg! Of course, it doesn't hurt that your children are adorable too :)

kristenlea47 said...

Your kids are so freaking cute - I can't even get over it.

The Chinlund Family said...

Happy Birthday Megan! Hope you have a great day!

Todd and Micah said...

Great pics! Looks like you've picked up dad's talent for taking pictures.

I hope you and Kris had good birthdays. I'm still in the process of getting things gathered together to send your way. You guys had better enjoy your last year in your 20's :)