Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Soap Anyone?


The past couple of weeks we have been trying to teach Emma the importance of telling the truth. Fortunately, she is still young enough that we can usually catch her in a lie very easily, but unfortunately she doesn't always want to tell the truth. The usual punishment just wasn't working for us, so it was time to get out the old bar of soap.
At first, it didn't seem to bother her, but it didn't take long and we could hear her spitting and sputtering. She hated it. I know she'll probably hate me even more for showing you this picture. So far, we haven't had anymore issues and I think it was worth the small amount of unpleasantness. I did bring back some fond memories for Kris though!

1 comment:

Katie and Joel Hutsell said...

I hate to say it, but that sight looks very familar to me. Thankfully I only ate soap once or twice, but my sister ate it so much she developed a taste for it!! I'm so not looking forward to having to disipline Chloe! I'm taking notes from everyone else to help when the time comes.