
For every child we have, my dad has gotten each of them an Alpaca bear for Christmas. When the package came yesterday, I couldn't wait to open it and see what this one looked like and well, it looks like Alivia. It has fiery red hair just like she does. When I showed her the bear she stared at it for a moment and then gave me the biggest smile. These bears are incredibly soft and as you can see from the pictures below, they are all very different. Thank you Grandpa!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Alivia's New Bear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What adorable children you have! I got a real kick out of the soap picture!
The bears are so cool. I have never seen Lily's bear. Your Dad did a good job of picking them out.
I bet you enjoyed putting soap in Emma's mouth, since you never had to experience that when you were a kid, Megan. I guess we should have tried that. There will probably be lots of pictures Emma will be mortified at when she gets to be a teenager.
Post a Comment