Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Bike Ride




Yesterday, we loaded the kids up and the bikes and went down to the bike path in Chatan town. The bike path circles around a couple of baseball fields, tennis courts, the wind mill, and of course it goes by the ocean. It was such a beautiful day. The temperatures were in the low 70's and we all needed the exercise and sunshine.



We let Lily walk around with us and she loved it. She wanted to explore so much and we had to keep stopping to let her catch up. Soon enough, she'll be out here with her tricycle just like her brother and sister.


2 comments:

pchutsell said...

You guys make me so jealous of your warm weather! The kids are so cute and have grown so much. Give them hugs and kisses from Meemaw H.

Katie and Joel Hutsell said...

I wish so much Joel, Chloe, and I could come visit. Your pictures look so beautiful!! The kids seem to be getting so big, I can't wait until you all are home again. The kids are going to have so many friends in the family alone. I also wanted to say thank you for all of our wonderful gifts. I love the stuff you send from Japan and I can't wait to put Chloe in her PJs. I want to have her picture taken in them. Tell the kids we said hi and we love them. I know Joel is very anxious to see his nephew and nieces again! Love you guys, Joel Chloe and Katie