Some more good pictures for your enjoyment. I can't help it, just want to make everyone has something to look at till I can get some "eyes open" pictures tomorrow.
Meghan Barber!!! Found your blog from Michelle's, to your sisters, to here. Didn't even know it was you! By the way this is Holly (Syswerda) Grate, from Chorale. Shelly and I were just talking about you on Memorial Day while we were watching old videos of our Europe trip. Also, found it strange that you're in Okinawa. My brother has been living there for the last year and a half as a F-15 pilot at Kadena AFB. STRANGE!!!!!!! Would love to hear from you. Congratulations on the new baby. Your family is beautiful! Our blog is thegrateupdate.blogspot.com!
HI!! Beautiful! You all are so blessed! Alivia! GREAT NAME! I always love the names you choose. (I deleted my first comment because I asked her name and sex...I got so excited, I didn't see the other blog entries...so when I did, I went back...sorry.)
Anyway, she's great! I know you're gonna be one busy mommy! :) Trust me! (But we wouldn't have it any other way...and neither will you!)
5 comments:
Meghan Barber!!! Found your blog from Michelle's, to your sisters, to here. Didn't even know it was you! By the way this is Holly (Syswerda) Grate, from Chorale. Shelly and I were just talking about you on Memorial Day while we were watching old videos of our Europe trip. Also, found it strange that you're in Okinawa. My brother has been living there for the last year and a half as a F-15 pilot at Kadena AFB. STRANGE!!!!!!! Would love to hear from you. Congratulations on the new baby. Your family is beautiful! Our blog is thegrateupdate.blogspot.com!
HI!! Beautiful! You all are so blessed! Alivia! GREAT NAME! I always love the names you choose. (I deleted my first comment because I asked her name and sex...I got so excited, I didn't see the other blog entries...so when I did, I went back...sorry.)
Anyway, she's great! I know you're gonna be one busy mommy! :) Trust me! (But we wouldn't have it any other way...and neither will you!)
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment