
Here is Isaac and one of his 'rockets'. He also likes to build airplanes and flies them around the house making noises. We've noticed that since he's started building his creations they have all been symmetrical - meaning that both sides look the same. I don't think he will have any problems with learning patterns.
3 comments:
Just saw your comment on Holly's blog. Wanted to say HEY! Good to see you're well... and international!
Gabriel ALWAYS falls asleep in the chair...but it took me 3 to get one that did. Maybe you have hope with Alivia! :) HA!
The twins never slept at the same time...ever. I paid those dues. :)
Are any of yours twins? I was just trying to figure it out by going back in your blog, and I'm still not sure! How old are they all?? Also, how long is your stint in Okinawa. My brother's is 3...
Post a Comment